Our Venues May Be Closed But We Are Still Online!
We are now accepting bookings for 17th May 2021 onwards across all our venues.
Booking will be subject to government restrictions and must follow the rule of 6 or two households until at least 21st June.
This date is subject to change in line with the government roadmap.
If you have an existing booking between now and this date which you need to rebook, please contact us for assistance.
Live in or visiting the Maldon area and looking to try something new? Then come and have a go at the Maldon’s #1 Escape Room experience! Maldon Escape Rooms is located a short distance from the town center (none of that nasty weekend traffic!). In teams of 2-10 people come and see if you can escape the room in 60 minutes. Sounds scary? It’s really not; a little common sense and logical thinking will get you a long way! (and don’t forget to work together!!!)
Who can play?
Almost anyone can play. Please check in advance if you have any special access requirements to make sure that the room is suitable for your party’s needs.
What will we have to do?
You will have 60 minutes to solve a series of puzzles to escape the room. The puzzles will test your ability to work as a team, think logically and with common sense.
Why choose us?
- Amazing games (see any review site).
- Family run and operated.
- Dedicated Know Escape team member watching your game only (and not multiple games!).
- We never put you with strangers, the room is yours!
- We dress and decorate the game with a perminant theme! Some companies don’t do this, watch out for it!
- Our games are written by our team, and are not imported; you’ll only play a Know Escape game at a Know Escape venue.
- We love Escape Rooms! Our founders have played hundreds all over the world and wouldn’t put you in a game they wouldn’t put their own families in!
- People travel from all over the world to play our games.
- No blockbuster film franchise rip offs here! We write our own unique ideas, and never rip anyone else off!
Bishop's Stortford Rooms
- Two Players
- Three Players
- Four Players
- Five Players
- Six Players
- Seven Players
- Eight Players
- Nine Players
- Ten Players
How To Find Us
We are opposite the White Horse Lane Carpark with our enterance situated to the left of the entrance for Edwards Walk (no need to enter Edwards Walk itself) through white double doors. We are located upstairs, look out for the blue walls!
22 White Horse Lane, Maldon, Essex, CM9 5QP
Behind the Escape Room Centre is a large public pay and display car park situated on White Horse Lane.
Our door is directly opposite the car park.
Satnav Postcode: CM9 5PS